Are you a digital marketer that is passionate about Gantt charts and loves working in teams?
The Digital Marketing Operations Manager at excelerate Digital quarterbacks the fulfillment process in our digital agency. Leading successful launches of digital marketing campaigns for our clients, the Digital Marketing Operations Manager works with teams across the country to launch effective campaigns on schedule.
Ideal candidates have a background in digital marketing, are able to understand ad tech, detail-oriented and great communicators.
Location: This position is open to working remotely. Ideally, the person filling this role will be in the Pacific or Mountain time zone.
As project manager on campaign launches and ongoing campaigns, the Digital Marketing Operations Manager:
- Manages the campaign lifecycle, provisioning work and responsibility to the account team and our partners.
- Serves as an account manager for internal sales teams as their go-to resource on the postsale side of the agency.
- Serves as central hub for internal divisions that make up the account team, including media buyers, media strategists, creative and more.
- Ensures campaigns are on budget and on schedule.
- Leads the setup of the campaign tracking process, including creation and implementation of conversion pixels from platforms like AdWords, Facebook and Doubleclick through Google Tag Manager.
- Aggregates and analyzes campaign metrics to assess performance, leading to optimization recommendations.
- Aids in identifying processes to increase efficiency and accuracy.
- 1+ years of experience in digital media; agency, publisher or client direct
- 1+ years of project management experience, specifically managing large scale, complex multi-channel digital campaigns across multiple large clients at once
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in client services
- AdWords + Google Analytics Certification
- Experience setting up campaigns in platforms such as AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Doubleclick, Google Tag Manager, etc
- Must have a strong understanding of the digital marketplace and the competitive landscape in which we operate
- Working knowledge of digital media ad serving technologies, campaign KPIs, and analytics software
- A passion for project management and client services
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce a plus