TPP is currently working with a specialist trade association and membership body aimed at providing organisations within the travel industry to meet with their consumer regulation obligations.
They are seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive to join our client, working on a part time basis for 3 days a week.
As an experienced digital marketing and digital communications professional you will be responsible for increasing engagement with a wide variety of audiences, and to support the organisation by increasing membership numbers by 40% in 2020.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Build brand image and profile across all digital touch points whilst promoting the relevant product, brand or service, growing communities and keeping up with the trends.
- Manage content and digital performance of Quarterly Newsletter
- Execute targeted campaigns to increase awareness of our client by providing content for bespoke emails.
- Use Marketing to increase digital engagement across social media with their members Associates and Partnerships
- Monitor the performance of campaigns and other marketing efforts, evaluating them and taking proper measures to improve performance.
- Audit content optimisation and ad words monthly- review success of their website.
- Write blogs, articles to promote our client's position on key trends and consultations
Candidate Experience includes :
- 2+ years digital marketing experience.
- Up to date with advances in website technology
- Recent digital experience in the digital b2b market
- Can demonstrate success and knowledge in social media networking, digital marketing and viral marketing campaigns
- Comfortable in writing blogs, LinkedIn articles, press releases