Job ID: 955806 | Amazon EU SARL (UK Branch)
Amazon's European Fashion team is looking for an exceptionally motivated and talented Senior Manager for Brand Marketing and Creative, with strong customer obsession. You will lead our Brand Marketing and Creative marketing team, with key responsibilities including:
· Creating and delivering brand marketing campaigns that drive awareness and customer growth for Amazon Fashion
· Owning the Amazon Fashion brand standards, guidelines and associated communications
· Setting and delivering high quality creative content for the Amazon website and social media channel
· Driving growth and customer engagement on social media
· Partnering with fashion brands and other marketing teams in Amazon to maximise our reach and input
· Leading a team of 8
Location: This role can be based in London, Munich, Paris, Milan or Madrid
· Bachelor's degree with significant experience in marketing
· Substantial team management experience.
· Strong organizational planning and development, business judgment, and communication skills.
· Successful program execution in matrixed environments with many stakeholders and dependencies.
· Demonstrated ability to drive a frugal and pragmatic marketing team culture with a strong bias for action.
· A creative mind able to engage with a data-driven company
· Proven track record of creating and executing successful marketing plans.
· Desire to work in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous entrepreneurial culture.
· Strong drive for results and ability to take calculate risks.
· Experience in a broad range of marketing disciplines including managing mass media, PR, social media, digital advertising.
· Demonstrated leadership in content creation
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment.
· Must be an independent self-starter with a sense of urgency and a strong desire to be part of building something new.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.