Job Description DR Newitt is delighted to be partnering with a category leading snacks brand with an outstanding working culture in their search for a Head of e-Commerce. This business is very well established and has an international presence and has recently implemented an ecommerce platform that has gone from strength to strength. The great thing about the role is that you will benefit from the prestige, financial stability and reputation of the brand whilst also having a high degree of autonomy and creative freedom.
This package includes a competitive day rate/ pro rata'd salary, flexible working, a warm friendly and relaxed environment and progression opportunities. Initially this role will consist of a 6 month interim contract and it is highly probable that this will either be extended or evolve into a permanent contract.
Who we're looking for:
• Experience with complete ownership over the e-Commerce function and a proven track record in significantly growing online sales ideally within a food, beverages, FMCG or related industry
• A big foodie with a passion for all things food and beverage
• Prior experience leading a team and working cohesively with senior stakeholders, external agencies and other departments
• Experience with Shopify
• Strong commercial acumen with prior experience with ownership of the P&L and forecasting sales
• Project management experience including skills in budget management, holding meetings and implementing and executing effective plans
• Skills in optimising the user journey with skills in data and analytics
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
• Be fully responsible for the P&L, creating a robust sales forecast
• Manage relationships with external agencies and suppliers and negotiate fees
• Lead a team of cross functional leads,
• Act as the digital champion and embed eCommerce into the business
• Work closely with the eCommerce manager to optimize the data and insights to improve conversions and average order value
• Plan the project plan for launch
• Lead daily stand ups and weekly meetings
• Closely manage the plan and deliver on budget
If this sounds like you and a role you'd be interested in pursuing please apply below.
Keywords: e-Commerce, eCommerce, digital marketing, SEO, shopify, magento, wordpress, head of, director, manager, senior, lead
Know someone who fits the part?
Share this job with a friend or on social media
Think you've found the role for you? Enter your details below and upload you CV opposite to take the next step and register your interest.
Allowed extensions - .doc, .docx, .pdf
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any newsletter you receive from us, or by contacting us at