The Digital Marketing Specialist is a key player in developing and implementing marketing campaigns for our clients in a technical capacity. Our ideal candidate has a deep understanding of SEO, SEM, and Social Media and can make connections between the technical implementation and overall strategy to achieve marketing goals. The ideal candidate also has experience in website analysis and can critically examine key data points such as website traffic, traffic sources, lead funnels, and conversions to identify and optimize campaigns to achieve client goals.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You like to problem solve and are always seeking to learn.
- You are curious. You want to figure out how things work and identify new opportunities for growth and improvement.
- You see the bigger picture and embrace being part of a high-performing team.
- You are a self-starter and comfortable working alone as well as communicating in small groups and with clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Audit and analyze digital marketing campaigns to determine, and optimize for goals and opportunities.
- Perform keyword research, digital marketing trends and competitor analyses, and marketing messages to develop strategic initiatives and manage campaigns to achieve goals and measure performance.
- Implement landing pages, forms, and lead paths for both organic and paid advertising campaigns.
- Develop, manage, and analyze communication workflows for campaigns; provide recommendations for improvement and efficiency.
- Set up and implement SEO, SEM, and/or social media marketing campaigns, develop and manage ad variations, provide direction to internal graphic design, content development, and web development teams to improve performance.
- Establish goals and reporting within platforms including: Google Analytics, Hubspot, Wordstream, SEMRush, and/or customer-specified tools.
- Report weekly to internal team(s) and develop monthly reporting for clients, or as needed on a project basis. Generate reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, customer acquisition metrics, revenue tracking, and related initiatives.
- Stay on top of trends and changes in digital marketing and SEO, as well as potential shifts that could impact clients' market(s) or messaging. Share ideas and recommendations with internal and/or client team(s).
- Implement on-site tracking tools such as Google Tag Manager and conversion pixels.
- Perform market research to identify emerging opportunities and effective marketing strategies.
- Hubspot, Google Ads, and Google Analytics certifications preferred.
- BS/BA with a marketing emphasis
- 4+ years of experience working hands-on in digital marketing platforms
- Ability to write search ad copy from provided ad messaging
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Understanding of SEM best practices and demonstrated success in delivering qualified leads using both acquisition and conversion marketing methods
- Ability to accurately synthesize and analyze data to drive effective strategies
- Thrives on working in a highly creative and energetic work environment
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Paid vacations, holidays including your birthday, and paid time off
- Ability to work remotely or at office location
- Retirement plan
- Additional opportunities for bonus and commission