We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join the internal marketing team of RMNL Brands manufacturers of Sanitas Skincare, Cowgirl Skincare and The Spa at Leiper's Fork Bath Collection. The ideal candidate must be a roll up their sleeves and get-it-done self-starter capable of handling the digital marketing, ecommerce strategy and social media needs across brands. The successful candidate must be a creative thinker that can evaluate, analyze, create and execute strategy and content. The goal is to increase the company's brand exposure, overall outreach and market share and maximize revenues in order to thrive against competitors. The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique marketing techniques. He/she will be a skilled marketing/ecommerce strategist and content developer that is able to drive creativity, deadlines, metrics, inspiration and enthusiasm in others.
· Develop and execute strategies and plans that drive volume and share growth, acquisition, loyalty and retention, and reduce customer churn in professional, B2B and consumer ecommerce channels
· Design and enhance the high-level/overall brand look, feel, tone, and brand voice
· Generate, edit, publish and share original, engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
· Photograph and edit photos for use on social media
· Create and execute a social media strategy and digital marketing calendar that supports new product launches; product campaigns and monthly focus; editorial needs; awards; current events and national holidays via e-mail blasts, homepage tile updates, social media, and YouTube and emerging platforms
· Manage digital acquisition channels, overseeing and creating a strategy for email marketing, SEM, SEO and affiliate marketing
· Create and share reports on sales, website KPIs and email campaign performance
· Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
· Promote content through social advertising and conversion to sales through social channels
· Perform research on trends and audience preferences
· Implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
· Develop and execute website merchandising and digital promotion strategy including special offers, email marketing program and gifts with purchase
· Collaborate with other teams (sales, customer service, operations etc.) to expand reach and ensure brand consistency
· Oversee and manage all social media accounts (monitoring and responding to followers, implementing onsite blogs, managing page design, etc.)
· Update, oversee and maintain company websites. Constantly monitor and track existing issues. Collaborate with outside vendors to make improvements to the sites as needed
· Ensure the websites are easy to navigate and the user experience and SEO are optimized
· Other duties as assigned
· Must reside in the Denver or Boulder area. Candidates outside of Colorado will not be considered. This is an in-house position with no relocation package.
· 3 to 5 years digital marketing experience including email marketing, digital advertising, social media marketing and funnel optimization preferably in an ecommerce business to consumer setting
· Excellent proofing and writing skills
· Exceptional project management skills, organized
· Fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, TypeKit, AdobeStock, etc.). Must be able to create digital assets that meet brand standards
· Expert understanding of web platforms including WordPress, Squarespace and Shopify. It would be ideal to also have some coding skills (CSS/HTML).
· Analytical and creative thinking
· Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices and has a passion for social media that can be demonstrated through current feeds
· Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
· BS/BA in design, marketing or relevant field