Are you looking to be a part of an entrepreneurial digital design team for a FORTUNE 500 company? We are currently seeking a Web Designer - a creative wiz who can manage multiple projects such as landing pages, microsites and feature enhancements. This person should also be able to communicate and present their ideas and strategies effectively and persuasively. You'll work with a team in our Interactive Marketing group who creates, markets and operates a variety of websites that offer education and services to the dialysis and chronic kidney disease (CKD) community. DaVita.com is the premier online resource for information on dialysis and CKD. We are looking for someone who is all about the user experience, who is collaborative, team-oriented and likes to have fun. Agency experience is a major plus.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engages with internal clients to clearly articulate client needs and requirements into industry leading digital designs, while identifying and prioritizing project milestones and processes
- Turns requirements into deliverables such as wireframes, design mockups, and live webpages via an enterprise CMS.
- Works with developers, content strategists, project managers, and other UX experts to create clean page layouts and intuitive interfaces that lead to extraordinary user experiences
- Designs, builds and optimizes web pages, landing pages and microsites using a library of components.
- Excellent project planning and organization skills
- Presents client-facing deliverables including wireframes, user scenarios, design mockups and prototypes
- Creates compelling interactions and experiences within brand style guidelines that support desired user behaviors
- Works both independently and collaboratively in an agile, deadline-driven environment
- Communicates regularly and proactively to product manager and developers on status of projects, escalates resource and timing concerns
- Understanding of the concepts of mobile first design and creating page layouts conducive to a responsive design
- Prior experience with analyzing user behavior to create website designs that reflect UX best practices
- A firm grasp of SEO / SEM best practices
- Familiarity with Photoshop, and optimizing images for the web, as well as creating mockups in Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD or similar tool
Highly Preferred Experience
- Previous experience with the Sitecore content management system.
- Experience with ADA requirements and creating designs that are web accessible
Experience a Plus
- Experience with Sass and/or LESS frameworks a plus.
- Familiarity testing and debugging using browser development tools.
Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
- BA / BFA in Web Design, Fine Arts, Graphic Design or a related field
- 4+ years professional web design experience
- 4+ years working with web technologies
- A portfolio site that clearly demonstrates 3-5 medium to high level projects
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to to learn more or apply.
th Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202, United States of America