We are a global marketing services group specializing in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated Customer Brand Experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment (ROMI).
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, HH Global delivers for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and is a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronize all customer touchpoints across digital, print and retail media.
The HH Global proposition includes: Marketing Technology; Media Asset Management; Creative Production; Artwork Management; Trans creation and Adaptation; Marketing Procurement; Production Management and Marketing Fulfilment.
Traffic Coordinator Overview:
We are seeking a Traffic Coordinator to join our Creative Production Team. He or she will be experienced in managing creative production workflow. The candidate will have critical skills in workflow process, scheduling, trafficking and project management. The candidate will be articulate, patient and tenacious, thriving in a high job volume environment and will provide insight for concept. He or she will be experienced in a client facing role, be able to manage jobs independently with strong collaborative, intrapersonal, and multi-tasking abilities.
The Traffic Coordinator manages admission and workflow of projects to the creative production team quickly and effectively with an emphasis on customer service. Acts as a liaison between Marketing Producers, Production Studio, Creative, Channel and other departments. Coordinates and ensures the on time and orderly flow of all Studio information and deliverables from job initiation to delivery. Leads and project manages to get results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Manage traffic and creative execution for all incoming creative projects from receipt of the brief or client meeting to delivery of files and billing
● Run weekly production meetings as necessary
● Influences other stakeholders (internal and external, etc.) to support successful outcomes.
● Manage large scale projects at global levels
● Obtains thorough input from Producers and Channel Marketers when they originate work via a brief or job order.
● Create quotes and track budgets if necessary
● Keeps all concerned, informed on the current status of all jobs in progress via daily status reports.
● Allocates resources, projects, and timeline to each project
● Evaluates and manage supplier budgets
● Verify compliance of creative brief and team processes
● Anticipate obstacles and provide solutions
● Proactively communicate the status of projects in a clear and timely manner to the project manager or client
● Identify, evaluate and recommend internal systems and best practices to boost efficiency
● Keep project files in flow, ensuring that all production art is updated
● Review all stages of projects to ensure accuracy and quality control
● Control the progress of the task while promoting the organization and motivation of the creative team together with Studio Manager
● Periodically run reports, analyze data and observe trends on team utilization and client tendencies
● Sets due dates for various stages of job completion after consulting with Creative and Production for timing requirements of various jobs.
● Expedites the "rush" jobs in such a way that process does not obstruct the orderly flow of everyday work.
● Routes copy, art and mechanicals for internal approvals.
● Responsible for initiation of project(s) and daily oversight of said project(s) in workflow tool.
● Keeps abreast of work in the Production Department and follows up on due dates that were established for finished work.
● Other duties and assigned projects
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
● Superior organizational, decision making, troubleshooting, negotiating, influencing and interpersonal skills
● Conflict Management: approaches conflicts as opportunities; understands others quickly
● Ability to work within a team environment.
● Ability to work and function in ambiguity.
● Strong attention to detail.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Apps, a strong plus.
● Strong computer background specifically with Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Excel, Word and other digital project management tools.
What we are looking for:
● Minimum of 5 years of experience in the role of traffic or project coordinator in a creative or agency environment
● Experience in managing project flow and the ability to recommend and implement new strategies and work processes
● Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients and staff at all levels of an organization
● Flexibility and ability to prioritize projects in a dynamic environment
● Focus on results, quality, and efficiencies
● Positive disposition, ability to work in a team
● BA/BS degree
Regular and predictable attendance is an essential duty of this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please apply here:
Link to job posting: