• Supports the creative team in producing print & digital marketing materials.
• Implement the brand's visual identity consistently across all marketing communications based on pre-existing templates and brand guidelines.
• Ability to translate a marketing brief and execute day-to-day requests.
• Assists with creating prototypes, boards and any necessary materials for presentations.
• Takes initiative to work with the marketing team, to ensure that all objectives and deadlines are met.
• Meet and/or exceed quarterly sales quotas.
• 2+ Years in Graphic Design
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - primarily InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & XD
• Excellent knowledge of print and web design
• Strong understanding of typography and layout
• Working knowledge of mechanical/production skills
• Precise trimming, mounting and comping skills
• High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint)
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent level of experience is a plus.
• Able to work on multiple projects at once
• Creative work for printed & digital catalogs
• Must be a creative individual, able to pitch design ideas etc..