The Assistant Brand Manager helps formulate the brand's long-term strategy and develops marketing plans to achieve strategic objectives. Responsibilities include executing marketing initiatives in support of long term strategies, analyzing market data, managing all sampling materials and events, developing and executing all social media outreach efforts and consumer promotions, maintaining branded websites and managing brand presence on e-commerce platforms. The Assistant Brand Manager shares accountability for delivering the brand's profit, volume and market share objectives. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Work with brand team to develop brand objectives and strategies consistent with financial, volume and share goals.
- Closely monitor and analyze sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity.
- Compare shipment and consumption results with established objectives to insure the effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Assist in developing and executing brand plans.
- Execute consumer promotions for all brands including FSI artwork, bar codes and redemption tracking, and managing sampling orders for Taste Tour and local promotions.
- Work with the sales support coordinator to produce sales materials, coupons, premiums and other collateral for all brands.
- Develop and execute social media plan for Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for all brands.
- Coordinate recipe development and create newsletters for all brands.
- Maintain website updates for all brands.
- Manage e-commerce planning and updates for all brands (Amazon, Walmart).
- BS/BA degree in a business related function
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player able to effectively interact and work with various functional departments.
- Excellent problem solving skills and hands on approach.
- Passion, energy and drive to achieve results with world-class brands.
- Skilled innovator who is competent assessing industry opportunities and developing creative concepts and solutions to fit these opportunities.
- Ability to "take the lead" in developing marketing plans.
Sauer Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender, disability, national origin, veteran, other protected status or any other basis prohibited by law.