Join our collaborative team of marketers focused on creating engaging B2B content for successful campaigns in a variety of industries. If you are energized by writing and editing compelling messaging to inspire and influence both small businesses and mega-corporations, this position will afford many opportunities for learning and growth. In addition to content development, the position will also have a strong role in managing campaigns and establishing processes for optimal project management across the team.
Experienced with translating technical content to business-friendly language, repurposing long-form content for short, easy-to-consume "nuggets," the content marketing manager will develop
email messaging, video scripts, presentation slides/scripts, case studies, reports, collateral documents, flyers, sales materials, etc., and also support campaign management as assigned.
What will you do:
- Support GS1 US marketing campaigns through copywriting, editing, content creation, proofreading for a variety of channels, including email, web pages, collateral material, presentations, video scripts and more
- Write messaging documents for industry and topic-based campaigns
- Develop content for programs promoting events; industry best practices; education/training portfolio to prospects, customers and highly engaged members
- Manage assigned marketing projects for lead generation and nurture to support industry-facing communications, including newsletters, web and other digital channels nature.
- Serve as primary interface with business owners, customer service, IT, marketing and creative agency to develop and execute marketing projects. Create creative briefs and contribute to marketing plans and business requirements.
- Contribute to strategy discussions on marketing, including web and email management, testing ideas, and new marketing tools and techniques. Recommend ways to spur creative thinking around new and recurring campaigns and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing operations
- Report on marketing campaign success, including web and email results and advertising campaigns.
What should you know:
- Professional experience with copywriting, content development, marketing project management
- Experience with using a web content management system (DNN, Evoq or similar) to edit web content preferred. Experience with editing HTML and creating simple page design a plus
- Marketing project management experience and cross-functional team experience important
- Experience with customizing content to different personas to drive targeting and segmentation for sales
- Comfort using data and analytics tools to make campaign optimization decisions a plus
This position requires up to 10% travel
GS1 US is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin
GS1 US is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search or staffing firms. All resumes submitted by search or staffing firms to any employee at GS1 US via-email, internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of GS1 US, and no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by GS1 US.