Trusona is the pioneer and leader in passwordless two-factor authentication (2FA). Stolen or weak passwords are responsible for over 80% of breaches, and Trusona's mission is to thwart cybercrime by eliminating them from the user experience. Over 200 organizations, including some of the world's largest financial services and health care companies, rely on Trusona's solutions. Trusona was founded in 2015 by cybersecurity expert Ori Eisen, is funded by Kleiner Perkins and M12 (Microsoft Ventures) and advised by Frank Abagnale, renowned fraud prevention expert, and the subject of Catch Me If You Can. For more information, visit
Are you excited to join the #NoPasswords revolution? If you are - read on.
Description - What the role is about
Trusona's Mobile Developer will be responsible for developing iOS and Android apps. You will be working off of a backlog that is aligned to our roadmap. You will also be working collaboratively with the other developers on the team. We operate on a shared code ownership basis and use pairing and reviews in order to facilitate this.
Responsibilities - What you will be doing
- Work off of backlog to direct development activities and prioritiesGenerate code that is easy-to-understand and effective
- Create code in an efficient and timely manner in order to maintain delivery and release deadlines
- Use automated testing procedures and self-review technics to ensure you are delivering the highest quality, bug free code possible
- Work collaboratively across the existing development team and with each individual team member
Qualifications - What you bring to the team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent degree preferred
- Mobile developer with at least 5 years of combined experience on both iOS and Android platforms.
- Have shipped or been involved with the shipping of at least one app for either iOS or Android.
- Have experience working with the keychain and public key crypto
- Have experience creating and maintaining an SDK
- Comfortable with CI/CD environments and working on automated builds
- Own a copy of The Clean Coder and have read it
- Have adopted and adhere to The Programmer's Oath
- Able to collaborate effectively across the development team
- Able to quickly adapt to new languages
- Adept at creating easy-to-understand code that is decipherable by the other developers
- Proficient in automated testing frameworks (Calabash, Spock, Quick, and Nimble)
- Take ownership of testing code created and the overall quality of your coding and work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and deadline oriented
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and active listening skills
- Strong organizational skills
Perks - What you will receive
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (Incentive Stock Options)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off + 10 Holidays + Duvet Day
- Health, Dental & Vision - Company paid for employee
- 401K Plan
- Casual Dress (we call it Resort Casual)
- Free food and drinks
- Perk of the month
Trusona is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. However, Trusona is unable to sponsor visas at this time.