Applied Resource Group is actively hiring for Lead IOS Developers in Atlanta, GA.
- 8+ years development experience in design and development Native application in Android platform.
- Experienced in designing and developing mobile SDKs and integrating mobile apps with web-services and external APIs.
- Responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of mobile solutions and technologies.
- Deliver mobile platform and architecture recommendations based on project requirements and industry best practices.
- Design overall solutions and individual applications.
- Contribute toward excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Lead and mentor development teams
- Take ownership of the solution from end to end, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a mobile solution.
- At least 8+ years of experience in software design and development
- Hands on experience in Swift, Objective-C
- Able to manage a team of 5-7 members.
- Strong knowledge of iOS design principles, patterns and best practices.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Evaluate emerging mobile technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices
- Familiar with project management tools (e.g. JIRA), quality improvement tools (e.g. Crashlytics) and user engagement measurement.
- Defining the technical requirements for the implementation of the mobile solution.
- Discussing technical aspects of the mobile application solution architecture, including the technology used, methodology followed, and devices selected with the client.
- Understanding various non-functional aspects in mobile application design and provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability etc.