Intelligent Demand, headquartered in Denver Colorado is an award winning, fast-growing digital marketing agency. Our demand generation approach includes fully integrated marketing program strategy including media, CRM, marketing automation, content marketing and sales enablement. Our singular focus is to dramatically improve our clients' revenue. We offer a fun, flexible and fast-paced environment, and we've filled our building with smart, passionate marketers who together have shaped a new model marketing agency where culture, innovation and measurable results guide the way.
Our Values: Authenticity, Passion, Courage, Kindness
As a key member of the account services team you'll be working as a true consultant with your clients you help them define, design, plan and execute on a modern digital marketing strategy that will directly impact their revenue. Managing the integrated day-to-day efforts, you're the point person for key client relationships and accounts, and you'll lead the charge on a variety of initiatives including traditional, digital, promotional and experiential. Your natural ability to tap the talent on your team. You've enjoyed early success in your career and are excited about helping us grow while you grow!
Your Values: Passion, Internal drive, optimism
Spend your days
- Working cohesively with clients to develop account strategies that meet business objectives by aligning their needs to our solutions
- Building strong trusted relationships with your client stakeholders so we're their first call for new programs
- Providing strategic guidance to your team members
- Ensuring efficient and effective delivery by managing the project and continually seeking opportunities for increased velocity - let's keep getting better!
- Taking pride in monitoring and measuring results - making adjustments when necessary - always focused on the best returns on each investment
- Helping facilitate smooth onboarding for new programs
- Feeling pride for the work you contribute and delighting clients by delivering awesome results
What you'll bring to the table
- An undergraduate degree in business, integrated communications, marketing or closely related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience working in a highly interactive, technology-driven marketing organization - most of our work is B2B so we have a strong tilt toward this experience
- Comprehensive experience in an environment where you contribute to the strategic direction of an integrated marketing strategy and then lead us through that journey
- Effective communication skills and comfort communicating with senior level client stakeholders
- Proven track record of delivering on critical projects with a bunch of moving people, parts and dependencies
- Excited to share your experience as a mentor to junior team members
You'll enjoy these things while working for ID
- A competitive salary and full suite of benefits
- Incredible opportunity for continued professional development
- True inspiration and the chance to hang out with some wildly talented folks who love marketing as much as you do
Goldstone Partners is helping this high growth, fast moving firm find talented professionals who want to be a part of something big. Principals only please. Applications welcome for US Citizens and Greencard holders only.
Please attach a resume for consideration. Thank you!