Director of eCommerce Marketing
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Reports To: VP of Technology
Responsibilities and duties:
- Grow Digital Acquisition & Revenue: Direct responsibility for driving traffic, conversion and ROI for all digital acquisition channels, including but not limited to, natural search/SEO, affiliate, display advertising and email marketing.
- Manage Agency Performance: Supervise external agency relationship for key channels including paid search, natural search/SEO, affiliates, display advertising (remarketing, programmatic, addressable media, direct-buys), comparison shopping engines and marketplaces,; provide strategic direction, help prioritize tactics to improve performance, and ensure accountability for quality execution.
- Oversee Budgeting, Forecasting & Reporting: Manage annual budgeting process, as well as monthly/weekly/daily forecasting and reporting at channel level for traffic, revenue, spend, ROI and other performance KPIs.
- Drive Continuous Optimization: Seek optimization and growth through continuous cadence of A/B and multivariate testing, customer segmentation, creative partnership, landing page optimization and more.
- Drive Digital Innovation & Shift to Mobile: Serve as internal digital marketing thought leader; helping to identify digital marketing trends, new technologies, evolving best practices, competitor activity, and learning opportunities that help drive the business.
- Support Omnichannel & CRM Strategies: Support digital strategies to drive brand growth from an omnichannel strategy including geo-targeting to boost store traffic, cross-channel purchasing, and other omnichannel customer segmentation opportunities.
- 2 Direct Reports: Responsible for the Senior Manager e-Commerce Acquisition and Lead Manager e-Commerce Retention
Key Skills / Qualifications
- 5+ years leadership experience leading a team of digital specialists
- 8+ years of digital marketing experience in ecommerce with a proven track record in driving customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Strongly KPI oriented: acquisition, conversion, ROI
- Exceptional understanding of all aspects of digital marketing and analytics, especially email, natural search, display, and retargeting
- Strong proficiency in digital trends and best practices
- Strong business acumen with ability to think strategically with an eye toward innovation
- Robust quantitative skills including forecasting ability and ROI analyses - demonstrated ability to apply logical thought process to problem solving and deliver recommendations
- Strong proficiency in Adobe and other web metric systems
- Strong experience in managing agency relationships
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills. Ability to develop and lead Board and CEO-quality presentations by translating complex digital concepts into digestible content
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, curious, problem solver with "can-do" attitude
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify.
Our company offers very competitive compensation and benefit plans, including:
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
- Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury duty leave
- Confidential personal financial counseling service
- On-site health clinics and fitness centers
- A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of their choice
- Health-care advocacy service
- Volunteer service opportunities
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union
- Extensive training opportunities
Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed servicemember status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.