We're in search of a passionate Art Director to produce bold, strategic, persuasive messages in all media for our Clients. This individual will create captivating visuals. We pride ourselves on being flexible not only to meet the goals of our Clients, but also on our ability to consistently bring new, creative, and effective concepts to them. Individuals should be willing to challenge ideas and help drive innovation at Findsome & Winmore.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops concepts for digital & traditional advertising, brand identity, collateral, sales promotion, and other communications as required by each Client.
- Ensures that all art direction/design meets strategic goals and objectives.
- Prepares layouts for Client approval by presenting final layouts, storyboards, and illustrations; responding to client commentary and requests.
- Supervises photography, videography, typesetting, illustration, production.
- Presents creative materials as required to clients.
- Reviews production proofs, rough cuts, etc., for accuracy before final production.
- Works with and manages third-party resources as necessary.
- Adheres to schedules and budgets.
- Manages workflow and communicates well with the Creative Director and Production Specialist and Traffic Manager.
- Concept/executed materials meet Clients' strategic objectives.
- Projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Creative Director approves materials for presentation/production.
- Client presentations are organized and effective.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Timesheets are completed and submitted daily based on scheduled tasks.
- Agency's work is well represented in local, regional, national and international award shows.
- A minimum of 2-4 years experience in an advertising agency and/or in-house marketing department.
- A Minimum 2-4 Years Print Production Experience + Digital Design Experience (UX/UI experience is a plus)
Position is entitled to all company benefits as outlined in Company handbook.
Please email a resume, portfolio, and cover letter to and