A leading Creative Advertising Agency, based in West London is looking to expand their Design team. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years’ experience working in motion design and editing.You will be working across a number of Beauty, Electronic & FMCG clients plus supporting the wider team on sporting sponsorship projects. You will work on your own as well as part of the larger team, inspiring and educating your colleagues and clients.
Key Skills / Requirements
• Have a working understanding and proven knowledge of Adobe Premium Pro, After Effects and Adobe CC. Experience with Cinema 4D is a plus.
• A balanced and diverse portfolio of work that demonstrates different techniques of motion design, animation and editing. Show an understanding of different rendering techniques and be technically proficient across different skills within motion design. Including a good understanding of video codecs and output processes.
• Show an artistic and innovate eye, you must understand design principles as well as motion design. Show visual skills beyond key-frames and technical knowledge. Strong attention to detail.
• Work well under pressure, with others and show interest in improving your skill set beyond what you already know. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively.
• You must work well with others, be curious, be brave, take direction and aim to improve and build on your skills constantly.
• Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps, preparing PS and AI files to work within After Effects
• Production workflow and output processing experience necessary. You will be your own boss here.
• Photography / Videography experience is a bonus
• A great place to work
• 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Health insurance including dental and optical cover
• Life assurance
• Season Ticket Loan
• Frequent Staff Outings
• We promote training & development
• Culture Club
• Fully stocked bar!