Data & Digital Marketing Assistant required in Cardiff
£20,000 - £22,000 Basic DOE
37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday
We are recruiting a talented Marketing Assistant in the Cardiff area. You will ensure the database is maintained and put together exciting marketing campaigns.
- Data and digital marketing experience essential
- Previous CRM database analysis for tactical marketing campaigns
- Experience across multi marketing platforms; to include social media, websites, google analytics
- Marketing qualification preferred
- Assistance with quarterly and adhoc campaigns across all marketing platforms including press, print, digital and social media marketing activity.
- Effective campaign monitoring, tracking and analysis of lead generation for out bound calling follow up.
- Ability to run adhoc tailored reports and data extracts to facilitate targeted campaign activity
A comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of the CRM database, including policing of company data which is entered by CRM users:
- Ensuring the data is correct across all departments
- Daily monitoring of Data Quality in line with Mercedes Benz & Euro Commercials Minimum Standards, ensuring all data fields are populated correctly at all times.
- Identifying and correcting errors made by system users & communicating errors made in a structured manner
- Monthly report to be generated to monitor this activity and accuracy
- Daily monitoring of EMS/Trackback enquiries and reassignment to sales executives. Weekly reviewing of leads to ensure effective follow ups. Weekly reporting of EMS enquiries.
- Monthly Service Contract reconciliation and reporting.
- Competitor analysis to support and enhance marketing campaign activity and Development.
- Ability to work with marketing and sales team to monitor, track and evaluate cycle of leads generated for development and implementation of nurture program as a result.
- Importing and exporting of data as required
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with internal teams and external customers.
- Support Marketing team at events and functions.
- Provide generic marketing support including: advertising, (digital, print & radio) , PR, copy writing, point-of sale, stock control of showroom merchandise, digital and social media marketing activities.
- Monitoring Company website performance and reporting to management team accordingly.
- Ensure customer records are GDPR compliant.
APPLY NOW with Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd and quote PRS18191
Please remember to quote the reference number when applying!
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other similar roles within the automotive sector please contact Lindsey Voong at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd now!
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
We are a leading recruiter within the automotive sector providing coverage across the UK, if you are looking to further your career within the motor trade please get in touch with us.
We have many motor trade positions available ranging from Car Sales and Vehicle Technician jobs through to General Manager.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies!
Automotive | Motor Trade | Dealership | Main Dealer | Marketing | Digital | Social Media | Cardiff | South Wales | Jobs