Digital UI Designer - Global Advertising Agency - £40,000 - £45,000
Digital UI Designer - The Company
The company is a global advertising agency that works along side some of the biggest names in digital marketing. They are responsible for boosting the presence of start ups and established brands on an international scale. The company are looking for an enthusiastic, talented UI designer to join their expanding team. The role is based at the London offices in Hammersmith.
Digital UI Designer - Your role
You will be an instrumental part of the agency's UI Digital design team, working across a variety of projects. You will be expected to come up with solutions, drive results and support an intuitive user experience. This would include diagnosing any issues, defining and challenging a client's core objective to find the best result while considering user needs for multiple projects across a large selection of brands.
Digital UI Designer - Your Responsibilities
* Designing websites, mobile applications and emails
* Create intuitive UI solutions that combine carefully thought-through interaction design with a simple UI
* Auditing existing user experience and identifying areas for improvement based on analytics
* Carefully balance user needs and business goals with technical capabilities
* Plan, prepare for and facilitate workshops with client stakeholders and end users
* Persuade and challenge stakeholders by championing the user and their needs throughout the delivery of projects
* Deliver insightful ideas that optimise the quality and usability of the web assets
* Foster a collaborative approach to the UX process - co-creating solutions with clients and others within the project team
* Attend meetings and briefings with clients and teammate
Digital UI Designer - Your Skills and required experience
* Expert in industry-standard design visualisation and prototyping software
* Minimum of 4+ years creating information design, information architecture and interaction design solutions for high profile digital products or services.
* Degree qualifications in graphic, UX or digital design
* An understanding of UX principles and methods and best practice
* An understanding of how to manage change, from identifying a problem, such as a high drop-off rate, to how to solve it with design changes
* Able to assess, research and synthesise information and spot useful insights to determine a way forward
* Great communicator with a highly collaborative work ethos and comfortable talking to and working cross-functionally with clients
* Proactive, forward-thinking, solutions-oriented approach
In return, you'll be working as part of a fast paced collaborative team with opportunities to diversify your skill-set and work with one of the biggest agencies around. You will also receive a very competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: