We are currently seeking a motivated Developer to build interfaces for our clients' websites, as well as the technical framework behind them. Our clients are true visionaries and their organizations change lives. Their missions, constituencies, and challenges are often complex.
This role will work with designers and digital strategists to make sure our interactive projects have optimal functionality, engaging user experience and that branding is balanced with innovation and completed within budget.QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent experience in related field.
- 4+ years experience in Web Development
- Experience in creating WordPress websites, plugins and building user interfaces for web applications
- Comfortable working with WordPress "starter" themes/frameworks - UnderStrap and Genesis, for example
- Experience with responsive development, and comfort using common front-end libraries, such as Bootstrap, to execute them
- Facility with the Advanced Custom Fields plugin for WordPress
- Experience working with external APIs; an understanding of the Salesforce API is a plus
- Experience creating WordPress Gutenberg blocks (either by writing your own JSON, or via ACF)
- Manage repo deployments to multiple environments
- Experience with source control, GIT, and/or SVN
- Experience with AWS components (S3, EC2, RDS, VPC, ELB, Route 53, Certificate Manager) a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML5 animation for banner ads and websites; an understanding of the GreenSock animation library, a plus
- Experience developing HTML emails that look great in modern email clients and degrade gracefully in older email clients
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules and familiarity with themes/integrations.
- Understanding of how to SSH into a server (Unix command line, set up LAMP stack, diagnose server errors) a plus
- Experience with a ticketing system and workflow tracking, such as Basecamp, Jira, or DoneDone; a plus
- Experience in implementing a tagging structure for measurement with Google Analytics; an understanding of how to deploy custom tracking scripts via Google Tag Manager a definite plus