As a UX Designer, you will work with the development team and business analysts in an agile development environment, to create designs primarily for websites, but also for desktop and mobile application interfaces.
* Work closely with the in-house design team to create UX and visual design standards
* Audit existing product designs to document inconsistencies and suggest standards
* Create Sketch libraries, InVision wireframes, visual stylesheets, and icons to provide to development
* Cultivate user feedback through research, surveys, user tests, and comparative analysis
* Gather data from existing user tests and create UX road maps to provide to business analysts
* Advise and help create an organize a UX versioning process
Requirements and Desired Traits:
* 3+ years of experience creating wireframes, performing, A/B testing, and writing user acceptance tests
* InVision and/or Sketch experience a plus, but not required
* Be self-directed and able to adjust pace to meet set delivery deadlines
* Be able to handle multiple tasks at once and switch focus as priorities shift
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as the ability to quickly learn and adapt to different client and industry settings
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call -3411 or email .com for other accommodation options.