Apex Systems, the nation's?2nd largest Information Technology staffing firm, has a Long Term Contract?
opportunity for a hands-on Senior Java Developer to work for a Fortune 5 Company in the Lake Mary, FL area. This individual will be joining a team of developers to help with?improvements, maintenance and new development for their pharmacy applications.
If interested in this position or any other opportunities in Florida, please send your resume to Selena Bennett at [Click Here to Email Your Resum?]
- Title:?Senior Java Developer
- Duration: 1+ Year Contract
- Apps:?Enhancements/Maintenance/New Development on our clients Pharmacy applications. Candidates will need to be able to work autonomously and make decisions in order to do new developments, design and build prototypes and develop where needed.
- Technical Environment: Java 1.8, Spring Boot?MongoDB, Kafka, Jenkins, Maven, Cucumber.
- Locations: Orlando, FL ; Austin, TX ; St. Louis, MO (can work from any of there locations)
*We will not be able to work with outside vendors for this role. All candidates must be eligible to roll permanent without sponsorship with our client and must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder.*
*Please note that as a contract employee with Apex Systems, you'd be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.*
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at