Java Developer (IT -- Healthcare Insurance)
Java development professionals -- are you looking for a rewarding new position with an industry leader with a firm commitment to its employees? Join our team at MultiPlan! Founded in 1980, we are the industry's most comprehensive provider of healthcare cost management solutions. We have almost 900,000 healthcare providers under contract, an estimated 68 million consumers accessing our network products, and 40 million claims reduced through our network and non-network solutions each year.
We are currently seeking an experienced Java Developer to work in our Rockville, MD or Bedford, MA office. We offer competitive compensation and fantastic benefits, as well as a collegial workplace in a business-casual dress environment. You'll also find plenty of options for professional development and advancement with us. If this sounds like the kind of career move you've been wanting to make, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you!
As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for formulating and defining specifications for complex operating software programming applications, working as part of a team with influence across the larger organization.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
1. Research, construct, develop, and test complex computer application software or systems
2. Analyze users' needs and design software as necessary.
3. Maintain complex computer applications software and systems
4. Evaluate new and existing software to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance; identify candidate hardware systems and components.
5. Perform Technical Review of requirements, Analyze source data and provide gap analysis.
6. Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results
7. Consult with customers on project status and advise customer about technical issues
8. Provide technical leadership to the team and act as mentor to junior team members.
9. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
10. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
11. Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
12. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.