Digital Marketing & Customer Care Manager.
Full time, Permanent.
Location: Hammersmith - London
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per year.
Are you an ambitious Digital Marketer with a passion for all things Tech?
A digital consulting and SaaS company are looking for a Digital Marketing & Customer Care Manager to work on their SaaS application based in their central London offices.
Who are we?
An international company who has clients across the UK, Italy, Germany, France and more. Holding a big international mix of people from all cultures, nationalities and work backgrounds they are definitely known to be a fresh and exciting community which is absolute key to their identity and which hugely contributes to their success.
Who are you?
- You must have a business or scientific background
- Have a Digital Marketing background
- Hold Customer Service experience
- And have excellent communication skills - written and oral
Do you have:
- An Understanding of coding language (HTML, CSS etc)?
- Knowledge of AI and chat-bots?
- Understanding of UX centric design practices?
If so, these key points are a massive plus and will highly support your application. However, if not will not eliminate you from the process.
The role and Responsibilities:
You will work together with our SEO/CRO Manager and be expected to:
- Manage the on-boarding and retention of new and existing users
- Assist existing customers (marketing/technical/admin)
- Encourage customers to post reviews
- Improve our email sequence - eCRM
- Follow KPIs and identify improvements to drive more conversion from leads to sales
- Provide input (using feedback) to offer a better UX with the apps
- Develop content to help customers (with SEO): documentation, video, blog posts and pages
- Provide CRO support to our customers and follow-up with them weekly/monthly
- Up-sell our products
- Deliver demos
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers
- Hit deadlines and project milestones and report weekly to the manager
- Collaborate with the engineering team on the ongoing improvement of the platform
- Masters or Bachelor degree in a Scientific or Business (Psychology) Subject
- Able to manage numerous user requests, assess them and find solutions
- Demonstrate strong organisational and communications skills to support your own work and to work effectively with those around you
- Good team player and excited to work within a fast-growing business
- Be resourceful, able to multi-task and to work independently on your own initiative
- Detail-orientated and focussed on providing high customer satisfaction
- Fast learner with strong analytical skills and intellectual curiosity
- Fluent English, any additional European Language will be a plus (French/German etc.)
Great benefits include:
- Dynamic, fast moving, rapidly growing environment, where we value creativity and innovation, technical excellence and responsibility/ownership
- Private Health Insurance
- Free coffee, tea and tap beer
- Weekly breakfast and happy hour
- Weekly morning yoga classes
If this role is of interest to you, please apply online for a call back.