Our client are a leading a design and manufacturer of leisure equipment, who are looking to recruit a Creative Solidworks Designer to join the team on a permanent basis.
- Oversee the whole cycle of work from concept generation through to manufacture, ensuring a consistent work flow
- Design bespoke products made from wood and steel using Solidworks.
- Produce technical drawings ready for manufacture
- Produce designs that can be manufactured efficiently and cost effectively
- Communicate openly and frequently with both customers and suppliers
This is a permanent role paid at £25- £29k for an experienced Solidworks designer. Evidence of Solidworks certification is required, along with a brief portfolio of previous designs.
The company is still in its infancy and growing, therefore are looking for innovative people to drive forward new ideas in a professional and astute manner.
To apply for this exciting role, please forward your CV in word format to Lewis at Ambitek or call (phone number removed)